R82,729.00 (Excl. VAT)
This 48 volt solar energy system generates an average of 12kwh a day and stores 4 kwh for night time usage. One of the significant advantages of our modular Lithium (LFP)based systems, is that they can be upgraded to store more energy at any time by adding additional batteries. In addition, this system also allows for the solar panel array to be expanded up to 6000 kWp, allowing an easy upgrade path.
Included in the system
– 2310 watts, tier one Canadian Solar panels
– MLT Nomad 80A / 350V Dual Tracker MPPT Charge Controller (expandable to 6000 watt max in PV panels)
– MLT Oasis 3 Inverter/Charger 5.oH
– 2 Pylontech Lithium (LFP) batteries – details on request
– System design and detailed wiring diagram
– Installation support
– Includes all necessary wiring, fuses and breakers needed to install per NRS code.